The ‘Once Upon A Time’ Moonalice ethos runs deep through the veins of this iconic, star studded rock band, Full Moonalice. 1000+ shows later, here they are…continuing to evolve, grow and expand their musical presence. Legends in their own right, the original 5 players have resumes a mile long. John Molo (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones, David Nelson Band), Barry Sless (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz), Roger McNamee (Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers), Pete Sears (Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia, Hot Tuna, John Lee Hooker, David Nelson Band, Phil Lesh & Friends) & Jason Crosby (Jackson Browne, Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Jenny Lewis).
Also featuring Lester Chambers, member and lead singer of the 1960s soul rock group The Chambers Brothers, well-known for their 1968 hit “Time Has Come Today”, who at 81 has no problem keeping up with this motley crew. His son Dylan Chambers (Midnight Transit), brings that electrifying Chambers energy, full of soul and funk to the stage with poise and an extremely high entertainment value.
And to round out this now 10 piece band, the T Sisters interject a refreshing, sassy and captivating presence that at times is seemingly haunting. Blood sisters Erika, Rachel and Chloe Tietjen flow seamlessly between styles and moods with their eclectic sound and soaring harmonies.
Full Moonalice, a staple in the live music scene, has it all covered. This psychedelic, roots-rock band of seasoned musicians mixes a variety of genres with extended musical improvisations that evoke a sense of adventure and exploration. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to catch this incredibly talented, heartwarming and highly entertaining act in a city near you!
Full Moonalice, featuring Lester Chambers of 1960s soul-rock group The Chambers Brothers, will fill the air with their stunning energy and blissful sound. Their ‘Once Upon A Time‘ Moonalice ethos runs deep through the veins of this star studded outfit, so tune in for this psychedelic, roots-rock band of seasoned musicians mixing a variety of genres with extended musical improvisations that evoke a sense of adventure and exploration.
ROGER MCNAMEE QUOTE:
“Joining forces with the T Sisters and The New Chambers Brothers allows Full Moonalice to take audiences on a mind bending musical journey through the sounds of the 60s. This is the most fun any of us has had in years!”
* Barry Sless: lead guitar, pedal steel (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band)
* Pete Sears: keys, guitar, bass (Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Hot Tuna)
* John Molo: drums (Bruce Hornsby, Other Ones, Phil Lesh & Friends)
* Roger McNamee: rhythm guitar and bass (Doobie Decibel System, Flying Other Brothers, Guff, The Engineers)
* Jason Crosby: keyboards, fiddle. (Jenny Lewis, Terrapin Family Band, Phil Lesh, John McLaughlin, Robert Randolph & The Family Band, Susan Tedeschi)
* Lester Chambers: vocals, harmonica (Chambers Brothers, The New Chambers Brothers)
* Dylan Chambers: vocals, cowbell (Midnight Transit, The New Chambers Brothers)
* Erika Tietjen: vocals, guitar (T Sisters)
* Chloe Tietjen: vocals (T Sisters)
* Rachel Tietjen: vocals, guitar (T Sisters)
Steve Parish, Mookie Siegel, Hutch Hutchinson
Watch the link below to view Full Moonalice’s Twitch livestream from the Fox Theater in Redwood City.