WHAT TO BRING / WHAT NOT TO BRING
In order to keep jam fest a safe, fun and family friendly event, please read our list of what to do, what not to do, what to bring and what not to bring. These guidelines help ensure an awesomely magical experience for everyone.
THE "DO NOT DO" LIST:
- No open containers may be brought into the festival venue.
- No glass is permitted in the festival grounds.
- No pets other than ADA approved dogs. Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls. Emotional support animals are not ADA approved dogs and will not be allowed in the venue.
- No illegal drugs.
- No professional photo, video or recording equipment unless pre-approved by JLJF Coordinator To request press access, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No unlicensed vending.
- No laser lights.
- No weapons.
- No tent stakes on any pathways or grass areas
IS THERE DRINKING WATER?
There is a water fountain in the park near the playground structure to the west side of the park. You may bring an empty refillable water bottle or purchase water from food vendors and the JLJF bar will also have water available for purchase.
WHAT SHOULD AND CAN I BRING INTO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS?
- This is an outdoor event, be prepared for changeable weather conditions. Don’t forget your hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen. At 7500 feet elevation, the ultraviolet rays can be unforgiving.
- You are welcome to bring in lawn chairs, a small (6 pack size) ice chest, a great attitude, but NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL OR GLASS. The motto for the event is “JUST BE NICE”. Crowd friendly toys such as hacky-sacks, hula-hoops and juggling balls are permitted.
CAN I BRING MY KIDS?
- Absolutely! The Jam Fest is a benefit for the performing arts for our community and a family friendly event. Children 12 and under are free who are accompanied by an adult at all times. Mono and Inyo County students from 12-18 are also free with school ID.
CAN I BRING MY DOG OR PET?
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted in the park unless they are service animals with proper identification.
ARE CAMERAS, VIDEO CAMERAS, AND AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES PERMITTED?
Still cameras and GoPros for personal use are allowed. Professional equipment is not permitted unless you have JLJF approved media credentials.
Post your photos of the festival (and getting here) on Instagram and/or Facebook with hashtag #JuneLakeJam2021 and we might display them on the LED screen during set breaks. Also stay tuned for info on our IG and FB Photo Contest
CAN I CHARGE MY PHONE AT THE FESTIVAL?
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide charging stations at the festival.
IS THERE SEATING IN THE FESTIVAL?
Other than a few picnic tables in the park, there is no seating provided. Attendees may bring their own chairs, blankets and tarps (no larger than 6′ x 8′) to suit their needs. Shade tents (10′ x 10′ max) are also permitted in specific areas of the festival grounds. Shade tents may be placed no closer to the stage than the sound booth tent. If you have any questions about where to place your shade tent, please ask a staff member.
ARE HANDICAPPED FACILITIES PROVIDED?
Handicapped facilities and assistance are available. There is limited handicapped parking in the area located in front of the main gate. The festival (lawn area, restrooms) is wheelchair accessible.
IS SMOKING PERMITTED?
There absolutely NO SMOKING of any kind inside the venue. This includes vaping. This is a family friendly event and in consideration of all attendees, we ask that if you want to smoke, please take advantage of the set break times (30 minutes) to take a walk away from the venue. Please remember to properly dispose of any litter of any kind. Cigarette butts are not what we want to have remain as a reminder of our event.