2024 JLJF Band Submission Form
Thank you for your interest in performing at the June Lake Jam Fest.
Since its debut in 2015, The June Lake Jam Fest – located in the stunning and picturesque mountain town of June Lake, CA – has earned a stellar reputation among jam band music fans for one single word: “Quality”. Quality bands. Quality sound. Quality production, and an overall high-quality experience.
The Jam Fest team endeavors to assemble the perfect lineup each year featuring returning established acts as well as new performers. Please know, Jam Fest takes place over three days, 2024 dates are September 6-8, with a number of acts performing on a single stage over the course of the weekend.
We will be accepting applications between February 1 and March 1, 2024. After you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email. After it has been received by us, there is no need to contact us inquiring about your submission. We plan to announce the lineup in March. While we do our upmost to notify bands not selected, if you have not heard from us before the lineup announcement, you can assume that your band was not selected for 2024.
Each year there is only a limited number of openings for new acts. Before submitting your application, please understand the following:
- This is a nonprofit fundraising music festival that benefits young people and local artists in Mono County. Temper your expectations regarding remuneration. While we have an outstanding reputation for how we compensate artists and the high quality hospitality we provide– make no mistake, we are endeavoring to raise as much funds as possible.
- This is a “jam band” music festival. Preference will be given to bands that “Jam” and whose set features mostly original music.
- This is NOT a Grateful Dead festival. While we do have bands that play some Grateful Dead music, we are NOT seeking JUST Grateful Dead cover bands for this music festival.
- Featuring established bands that have a large fan base is important to our festival’s success.
- It is important that bands we feature have a robust and active social media presence.
- Bands will be expected to bring their fans to the festival. Bands are expected to regularly promote the festival, promote your set at the festival, and encourage your fan base to purchase tickets to the festival. There will be specific tasks included in the contract if selected.
- To help promote the festival, selected bands will be expected to provide high resolution video and images prior to selection. This enables us to promote your band AND our festival effectively.
- While we love having a good time, Jam Fest has a strict code of conduct for bands at the festival, onstage, backstage and in the hospitality areas. If members of your band have a propensity for hard partying – and the behavior that often accompanies abuse of drugs and alcohol (including nitrous) – please do not submit your band.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com
Please complete all of the form fields. You may use n/a in a required field if you don’t have a response.